Who we are
We're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with good knowledge of AWS or Azure Cloud to join our Cloud & Analytics Team.
Your responsibilities will be:
Project Planning and execution
- Strategic project-planning participation.
- Provide input for system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits,
- Cloud infrastructure solutions Design and implementation
- Translate technical requirements
- Define operational requirements and development forecasts
- Implement reusable components, APIs
- Developing apps (Full stack) for cloud management and orchestration
- Assist with all stages of testing
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology.
- Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
- Prepare modules ready for production following procedures
- Documenting knowledge transfer.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Routine application maintenance tasks
- Perform script maintenance and updates.
- Create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance.
- Troubleshooting existing environments and applications for errors and resolving those errors
Optimization and improvement
- Process automation
- Performance Management: evaluate existing applications and platforms, recommend performance improvements via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
Technologies and tools used:
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure(at least one of them) – Advanced level
- IaaS (I.e. EC2, S3, Blob)
- Containerization and Microservices (Kubernetes, EKS, Docker)
- Serverless (Lambda, Functions)
- Infrastructure as a Code (i.e. Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Config management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet – Proficient in at least one of them
- CI/CD: Jenkins, AWS Codebuild, Codedeploy, Azure Devops - Proficient
- Build and Test: Cypress, Jest, Selenium – Familiar
- Sourcecontrol: Github, Gitlab, Azure devops, AWS Codecommit – Proficient
- Management and Collaboration tools: Azure Devops, Jira/Confluence – Familiar
- Scripting:Bash, Powershell, Json, Python - Proficient in at least one of them
Non-technical skills desired for the role:
- Ability to work autonomously in an agile environment
- Strategic thinking
- Communication & Collaboration skills
- Desire to experiment and learn new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language would be a strong plus
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or proven cloud know-how and experience (3+ years is preferably)
- We are a cross-functional team having all skills required to ship our results
- We frequently deliver business value to our customers
- We are encouraged to constantly improve ourselves
- We have a flat hierarchy with short communication ways
- We work in virtual global teams with other international professionals
- We value innovative ideas to advance
- We work in a friendly environment and have fun together at regular team events
Our offer includes also:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal tickets
- Private medical services
- Private pension program
- Monthly budget for transportation, sports, healthcare
- Extensive training and certifications on required technologies
Scrie-ne pentru a te alătura echipei noastre!